Pro Physical Therapy is currently looking for a:
We are currently looking for a part time Medical Receptionist at our physical therapy clinic in Middleton, Wisconsin.
This is a part time front desk position. The applicant filling this position will be expected to work approximately 20-28 hours per week. The schedule will likely be Monday-Thursday 12p-6p, but schedule is subject to change. This position includes the following benefits: 401(k) plan with company match and direct deposit. This position will work primarily in our Middleton clinic, but applicants must be flexible and willing to work occasional hours at our other locations on an as-needed basis.
Main responsibilities include:
– Providing excellent customer service to patients.
– Answering phone calls/assisting callers with scheduling, questions and concerns.
– Scheduling patients using EMR scheduling software.
– Checking in patients and taking patient payments.
– Assist with verifying insurances and obtaining insurance authorizations.
– Faxing, scanning and light cleaning duties.
– Assisting therapists and Office Manager as needed.
– Experience in a medical office environment a plus
– Experience or familiarity with insurance plans is a plus
– Experience in an office or customer service position a plus
– Friendly and fun with great customer service skills
– Able to multi-task in a busy environment
– Team player with a helpful attitude
– Proficient with Microsoft Office, Google Docs and email
Please apply to this posting with a cover letter and resume. Due to COVID-19, interviews will be conducted by phone and second interviews will be conducted in person at our Cross Plains location.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $13.00 – $14.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Day shift
- Evening shift
Anyone that enters the clinic must wear a mask and have temperature taken and documented. New patients must complete COVID-19 questionnaire. Social distancing guidelines in place as well as disinfecting/cleaning procedures.
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Medical/Dental/Chiropractic: 1 year (Preferred)
- Multiple locations
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
- Processing payments
This Job Is:
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- A job for which people with disabilities are encouraged to apply
- Waiting period may apply
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org