We are hiring!
Nissenbaum and Schleusner PRO Physical Therapy, LLC is currently looking for a self-motivated, goal-oriented physical therapist to work in their new Sauk City location, starting around March 2020.
The ideal candidate would be a dynamic professional who complements our current staff with a primary focus on outpatient orthopedics and sports medicine. Qualified individuals will be responsible for personal dedication to clinical growth, be centered on teamwork, and focus on providing excellent customer service in our close-knit community. In addition, the preferred candidate would have an interest or experience in other complimentary areas including , work hardening, vestibular rehabilitation, concussion management, and/or women’s health.
Our clinic encourages and supports candidates that desire niche programming and APTA involvement, while offering a comprehensive benefits program, including a large continuing education allowance. Candidates will also have the opportunity to continue their education by learning alongside therapists with years of experience, as well as gain experience within industrial connections, sports medicine programs, and community service activities.
As a member of our team, you will also receive the following benefits:
- Health care allowance
- Paid vacation and time off
- 401 K and match
- Competitive compensation
- Continuing Education allowance
- Marketing and referral relationship building
- Our vision is centered on outstanding results and excellent customer service. We offer a first-class working atmosphere, an established operating system, outstanding support staff, close community ties, and quality time with YOUR patients.
- Current Physical Therapist license granted by the State of Wisconsin (or license eligible)
- Experience in outpatient therapy setting preferred, but new graduates are encouraged to apply
- Manual therapy certifications, OCS, SCS, CSCS, ATC, SFMA/FMS, or dry needling experience a plus but not required
Please send cover letter and resume if interested to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Type: Part-time/Full-time