We are excited to announce that we are hosting a Lower Back Pain and Sciatica workshop at our Cross Plains location! The class is on naturally healing back pain and sciatica.
• Do you suffer with back pain or leg pain when you stand or walk?
• Do you have pain when sitting for long periods of time?
• Do you experience pain, numbness or tingling into your butt, groin or down your leg?
• Does your back ever “go out” if you move the wrong way?
• Are you afraid your pain will get worse if you don’t do anything about it?
If you have answered YES to any of the above questions (or have a stubborn spouse who is in denial) – the Lower Back and Sciatica Workshop may be a life changing event for you…
If you’re confused about what to do and looking for answers, here’s some of what you’ll learn:
• The #1 biggest mistake back pain and sciatica sufferers make which actually stops them from healing…
• The common causes of Lower Back Pain and Sciatica
• How to pick the right treatment for the cause of your pain
• How a problem in you back can cause pain, numbness or tingling in you leg
Each attendee will receive a special gift, and there is no cost to attend the workshop. We are limiting the attendees so please call to reserve your spot! It’s FREE! And food and beverage are included. Register today with the link below, or call 608-413-0550.
Where: PRO Physical Therapy – Cross Plains
Date: October 18th, 2018
Address: 1118 Main St Suite A, Cross Plains, WI
We’re looking forward to seeing you at the workshop!